Olafphotoblog has just posted a new review of Fujifilm XF 90mm F/2 R LM WR Lens. They also taken several portrait photos with Fujifilm X-T1. It is “The Must- Have Companion For a Portrait Photography”.
Here are a few points from Olafphogoblog:
- When shooting wide-open, the bokeh is creamy and pleasing to the eye.
- Edge transitions are gorgeous and ceaseless, allowing for dreamy look.
- The micro-contrast is nicely balanced for portraiture work.
- The sharpness is top-notch and on a par with the XF 56mm F1.2 and XF 35mm F1.4.
- Autofocus works much better with the latest update. We played with a face/eye detection function and found it sometimes takes a bit longer than we would like before it locks. We will write more about this in our upcoming posts.
|SUPPORT LENS-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
| XF 90mm F/2 R LM WR lens
||$949.95||Amazon| Adorama| eBay|
Read More Fujifilm Lens Rumors