Here are some more specifications and images of the upcoming Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens leaked from DGI. It will be released in late February 2016.
- It is equipped with a “5-axis synchro camera shake correction”. In combination with the OM-D E-M1 / E-M5 Mark II, correction effect six stages.
- 17 sheets 10 group (three Super ED lens, one E-HR lens, three HR lens).
- Backlight at the time of the ghost, and adopted a new coating “Z Coating Nano” to significantly reduce the flare.
- Total length 227mm (hood when using 280mm). The maximum diameter of 92.5mm.It weighs 1270 grams (1475 grams in the tripod sit). Dust and water specification that has been subjected to 17 locations sealing. Low-temperature performance of -10 ℃.
- Tele Macro function of the shortest photographing distance 1.4m. Maximum magnification is 0.24 times (MC-14 0.34-fold during use).
- It is equipped with a “manual focus clutch mechanism”.
- Filter diameter of 77mm.
- Built-in lens hood can be fixed sliding.
- Manufacturer’s suggested the price of ¥ 370,000 (including tax ¥ 399,600). Estimated retail price of ¥ 290,000.
- Release date is scheduled in late February 2016.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f4.0 PRO -$2,499.99- Pre-Order at Amazon
|SUPPORT LENS-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro lens||check price||Amazon|B&H|Adorama|eBay|
|Olympus 8mm F1.8 Fisheye Pro||check price||Amazon|B&H|Adorama|eBay|
Google tanslation via Digicame-info
Read more Olympus Lens Rumors