Sigma has just announced the new Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art lens, available for Canon, Nikon and Sigma APS-C DSLRs. Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM art lens has a redesigned Hyper Sonic Motor, nine-blade rounded aperture and internal zoom and a built-in tripod socket. The price is for $1,099, available for pre-order at B&H.
|SUPPORT LENS-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM art||check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama/ eBay|
- 75-150mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One SLD and Three FLD Elements
- One High-Refractive Index Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Internal Zoom and Focus; MF Override
- Fluorine-Coated Polycarbonate Diaphragm
- Tripod Collar
Building on the groundbreaking Sigma Global Vision Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC A lens, the new Sigma 50-100 F1.8 (75-150mm on 35mm format) mid-range zoom lens embodies the same engineering prowess to deliver outstanding prime lens-like results. Factoring in the APS-C image circle of 1.5x, the 50-100mm F1.8 covers three popular short tele prime focal lengths: 85mm, 105mm and 135mm. Like the 18-35mm F1.8, the new 50-100mm F1.8 maintains a constant F1.8 aperture yielding exceptional brightness and resolution throughout the zoom, while simultaneously maintaining focus as the lens is zoomed, a feature videographers will greatly appreciate.
Sigma Art Line Image Technology Innovation
- Features three FLD (F Low Dispersion) glass elements, one SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element, and one high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element to minimize aberrations.
- Redesigned and enhanced, the new Hyper Sonic Motor is 30% slimmer and provides fast and accurate AF.
- Highly durable polycarbonate diaphragm made with fluorine; blades feature carbon feather film offering exceptionally smooth operation even during continuous shooting.
Outstanding Zoom Lens Maneuverability
- Inner focusing and zoom design offer versatile shooting options
- Tripod socket for stable, comfortable operation
- Features 21 elements / 15 groups, Minimum Aperture: F1.6, 82mm filter thread, Minimum Focus Distance: 37.4in, Dimensions: 3.7×6.7, Weight: 52.6oz
Read more Sigma Lens Rumors