John Riley has just posted a full review of the newly released Tamron 70-210mm F4 Di VC USD Lens (B&H/ Adorama) at the ephotozine.com. He tested this new lens on Nikon D810 and found many pros: Compact and light, Excellent sharpness, No flare, Well controlled distortion, Very low CA figures, Close focusing, 5 stops VC system, Excellent ergonomics, High quality manufacture, Excellent price and 5 years guarantee. Read More »
According to the latest new from PR, the pricing and shipping information for the newly announced Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 Di III RXD lens for Sony E-mount will be announced on April 27th. This new high-speed zoom lens features a new “RXD” (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping drive) AF motor with support for Sony’s Direct Manual Focus, a light weigh of 550g/19.4oz and a minimum focus distance of 19cm/7.5″. It is now listed at B&H/ Adorama.
Tamron produces many great lenses for Canon, Nikon, Sony and other brands of digital SLR camera. 2018 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals shopping is coming near and during this shopping season, you can save a lot of money from buying Tamron Lenses deals which are much cheaper than usual. Here are recommended Tamron lenses deals.
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD–$798.00–Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Tamron SP 45mm F1.8 Di VC USD -save $200- Amazon/ Adorama/ B&H/ eBay
- Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD–$100 Off– B&H/ Adorama
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2–$100 Off– Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD–$430 Off– Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC MACRO–$130 Off– Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama