Forum

Best Sigma Art lens...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Sigma Art lenses for Sony Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras ?

2 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

I recently switched to a Sony A7R IV and I'm looking to invest in some high-quality Sigma Art lenses. What are your recommendations for the best Sigma Art lenses that work well with Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras?

2 Answers

Here are my recommendations for the best Sigma Art lenses for Sony mirrorless cameras:

1. Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art ($1,299): This is the ultimate lens for serious landscape and nightscape photographers. It offers superb image quality, even in the extreme corners, and is lighter and more compact than its predecessors and competitors. If you have the budget, this is a lens worth considering.

2. Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG DN Art ($799): For low-light photography like candid journalism, portraiture, and nightscapes, this 24mm f/1.4 prime is a must-have. It is one of the best 24mm f/1.4 lenses available, regardless of budget.

3. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG DN Art ($799): This 35mm prime is incredibly versatile and practical, and the f/1.4 aperture produces gorgeous photos. It's on par with flagship options like the Sony G Master, but at a significantly lower price point, making it a great choice for both serious hobbyists and professionals on a budget.

4. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art ($1,099): If you love the 35mm and 85mm prime combination, this Sigma 85mm f/1.4 is an excellent option. It offers stunning image quality and is relatively lightweight and portable for a professional-grade 85mm lens.

5. Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art ($1,069): This Sigma zoom lens for mirrorless cameras is smaller, lighter, and better than its DSLR predecessor. It provides excellent sharpness and performance in a more compact package.

Overall, Sigma has really stepped up its game with the Art series lenses for mirrorless cameras, offering high-quality, affordable alternatives to the name-brand options. Any of these lenses would be a great choice for Sony shooters looking to expand their kit.

Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art lens - I love this lens.

Share: