As we all know, Sigma produces a lot of excellent lenses for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic cameras. 2019 Black Friday & Cyber Monday is coming near and during this shopping season, you can save a lot of money from buying Sigma lens hot deals. It is never too early to buy a great deal!
- Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM–$320 Off — Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG A–$400 Off–Adorama
- Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM C–$440 Off–Adorama
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC - $160 Off- Amazon/ Adorama/ B&H/ eBay
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro–$500 Off — Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E – $268.59 – Amazon
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART Lens–$250 Off — Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom–$300 Off–Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C–$190 Off–Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
Maciej Latałło has just posted a full review of the newly released Sigma 35mm F1.2 DG DN Art lens (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) at the Lenstip.com. He tested this new lens on Sony a7R III and found many pros: sensational image quality in the frame centre, very good image quality on the edge of APS-C and full frame, slight longitudinal and lateral chromatic aberration, sensible coma correction, low astigmatism, moderate vignetting on APS-C, and silent and accurate autofocus.
Read More »
Sigma has just officially announced the new Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN Art lens. It is a premium standard zoom lens for Sony Full Frame and Panasonic/Leica/Sigma L-mount. The lens has 19 elements, including low dispersion (FLD), special low dispersion (SLD) and aspheric glass. It has both ‘Super Multi-Layer’ and ‘Nano Porous’ coatings to reduce flare. It is now first available for Pre-Order at B&H. Read More »