Szymon Starczewski posted a detailed review of the new released Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens (Amazon| B&H| Adorama| eBay) at the Lenstip.com. He tested this new lens on Fujifilm X-E1 and found many Pros:
- solid, weather resistant casing,
- very good image quality in the frame centre,
- sensible image quality on the edge of the frame,
- imperceptible longitudinal chromatic aberration,
- low lateral chromatic aberration,
- lack of problems with spherical aberration,
- imperceptible coma,
- nice out-of –focus areas,
- performance against bright light better than that of the rivals,
- efficient image stabilization.
In the end, he highly recommended it for Fujifilm XF cameras.
Conclusions from Lenstip “Let’s face it, the X system needed such a lens as the Fujinon XF 100–400 mm f/4.5–5.6 R LM OIS pretty badly and the fact that the company decided to launch it is certainly something positive. Every photographer who decides to buy it will most probably be satisfied with its performance because it is undoubtedly a well-done optical instrument…”
Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R OIS LM WR lens is now in stock and shipping!
|SUPPORT LENS-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
| XF 100-400 F4.5-5.6 R
||check price||Amazon| B&H| Adorama| eBay|
Below are some sample photos taken with Fujifilm XF 100-400 mounted on X-E1. Click to see the zoom!
Read More Fujifilm Lens Rumors