This is the first “real world” image of the upcoming Nikon Z 58mm f/0,95 lens mounted on Nikon Z7. From the image, we can see this lens is very huge. Read More »
Maciej Latałło has just posted a full review of the newly announced Sigma 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens (Amazon/ Adorama/ B&H) at the Lenstip.com. He tested this new lens on Canon EOS 5D Mark III and found many
- solid, stylish casing,
- sensational image quality in the frame centre,
- brillant image quality on the edge of the APS-C sensor,
- fantastic image quality on the edge of full frame,
- lack of chromatic aberration problems,
- negligible lateral chromatic aberration,
- imperceptible distortion,
- excellent coma correction,
- slight astigmatism,
- low vignetting on the APS-C/DX sensor,
- nice out-of-focus areas,
- noiseless autofocus.
Good News!!! After the new Canon EOS R and four new RF lenses: RF 35mm F1.8 Macro IS STM, RF 50mm F1.2L USM, RF 28-70mm F2L USM and RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM lens were officially announced, more Canon RF lenses are coming in the next few years. Now, Canon has filed a new patent for another 28-70mm lens. It is much smaller at 155mm compared to the RF 28-70mm f/2L USM at 200mm. Read More »
John Riley has just posted a full review of the newly announced Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM Lens (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) at the ePhotozine.com. This new lens has many pros: Super sharpness, no distortion, highly corrected fir CA, fast and silent AF, gorgeous bokeh and no flare. However, the price is a little higher.