Best Canon RF Lens ...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Canon RF Lens for Streaming ?

3 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
Topic starter

I'm looking to enhance the quality of my streaming setup and I've heard that the lens choice can make a big difference. Can anyone recommend the best Canon RF lens for streaming, especially for capturing clear and sharp video with great autofocus capabilities?

3 Answers

For streaming, I'd recommend considering the Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM lens. Here's why:

• The 35mm focal length on full-frame is versatile and provides a natural perspective, well-suited for streaming.
  • The f/1.8 maximum aperture allows shooting in lower light and provides pleasing background blur.
  • It has built-in image stabilization for smoother handheld video.
  • The STM stepping motor enables fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus during video recording.
  • As a macro lens, it allows you to get close-up detail shots to add variety to your streams.

Overall, the RF 35mm f/1.8 offers an excellent combination of performance, quality, and value for streaming needs.

Another great option to consider is the Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM zoom lens:

• The zoom range from 15mm to 35mm allows you to easily adjust framing, from wide shots to a more standard view.
  • The constant f/2.8 aperture is great for low-light streaming and consistent exposure when zooming.
  • As an L-series lens, it delivers professional-grade image quality and build.
  • The Nano USM provides silent and responsive autofocus for video work.
  • Built-in stabilization helps keep your stream footage steady.

The versatility and performance make the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L an ideal choice if your budget allows for a premium zoom lens for streaming.

When I make Youtube live, I also use RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM lens.

Share: