Recommended Lenses ...

Notifications
Clear all

Recommended Lenses for Nikon Z7II ?

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I recently purchased the exceptional Nikon Z7II for its outstanding 45.7MP sensor, fast processing, and incredible dynamic range. As this is my first full-frame mirrorless camera, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on the best lenses to pair with the Z7II for maximum image quality and versatility. Most of my photography centers around landscapes and travel, with some portraiture mixed in. As such, I'm looking for a couple of pro-level zoom lenses that will cover wide-angle to short telephoto, along with a fast prime lens or two for low light shooting. Any advice would be most welcome regarding your preferred lenses for the Nikon Z7II's Z-mount for sharpness, speed, stabilization, and overall performance. Please let me know your top picks in the comments!

Topic Tags
1 Answer

For an all-around, versatile zoom, check out the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S. This lens produces super sharp images across the frame and is compact enough to carry around all day. If you need something more specialized for low light shooting, consider the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S. It's heavier and more expensive but lets in a lot more light.

For travel and street photography, the Nikkor Z 35mm f/1.8 S is a lightweight prime lens that delivers beautiful bokeh and low light performance in a compact package. If you want something wider, look at the Nikkor Z 20mm f/1.8 S for stunning landscapes and architecture shots.

For portraits, Nikon's Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8 S is tack sharp wide open and gives gorgeous separation between your subject and background. And for telephoto reach, check out the Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S for everything from portraits to wildlife and sports photography.

Share: