Good News!!! The newly announced FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens is now first in stock and shipping at B&H for $799! It is a fairly compact, versatile zoom lens for the company’s APS-C mirrorless cameras, featuring 16 elements in total, including ED and aspherical glass, as well as a nine-blade aperture, the minimum focus distance of 35cm (13.8″), with a max magnification of 0.25x, 89mm (3.5″) long and 440g (15.5oz) and fully weather-sealed.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
- An advanced Optical Image Stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Read More Fujifilm Lens Rumors