The new 7artisans Photoelectric 50mm F1.8 Lens for Sony E is now in stock and shipping in most US stores: Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama. It is an especially compact portrait-length prime lens, featuring a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture.The manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′ away and its 12-blade diaphragm produces a smooth, rounded bokeh quality.
- 7artisans Photoelectric 50mm F1.8 Lens –$89– Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
7artisans Photoelectric 50mm f/1.8 Specs
|Focal Length||50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 75mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64′ / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||12, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Weight||5.9 oz / 168 g|