Best Travel lens fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Travel lens for Nikon Z5 in 2024 ?

2 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Topic starter

I'm planning to take my Nikon Z5 on some trips this summer. What would be the best all-around travel lens to pair with it? I'm looking for something versatile that can handle landscapes, cityscapes, and some portraits. Any recommendations from Z5 owners?

Topic Tags
2 Answers

Z5 is a entry-level full frame mirrorless camera, so you can get the new announced Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 lens for it.

For the best travel lens for your Nikon Z5 in 2024, I would recommend one of the following options:

1. Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR: This is an incredibly versatile all-in-one zoom lens that covers a wide focal range from wide-angle to telephoto. At just 570g, it's lightweight and compact, making it ideal for travel. The built-in vibration reduction (VR) helps you get sharp shots handheld.

2. Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S: If you shoot a lot of landscapes, architecture, or interiors while traveling, this ultra-wide zoom is a great choice. It's sharp from edge-to-edge, handles flare and ghosting well, and has minimal distortion. The f/4 constant aperture is handy too.

3. Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S: A standard zoom covering the most useful focal lengths, this lens delivers excellent image quality in a lightweight package (500g). The f/4 aperture keeps size and weight down. Pair it with the 14-30mm for a two-lens travel kit.

4. Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S: For low-light shooting, portraits, food, and street photography, it's great to pack a fast prime lens too. This 50mm is super sharp, focuses quickly and quietly, and gives you beautiful background blur at f/1.8.

Share: