Mike Tomkins has just posted a full review of the newly announced Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Macro O.I.S lens (Amazon /Adorama/ B&H) at the DPReview.com. He tested this new lens on Panasonic S1R and found such pros: Solid build with a quality feel, Fully weather-sealed, Very swift autofocus, Minimal focus breathing, Effective image stabilization, Minimal distortion and aberration, Pleasing bokeh, Good flare resistance and good macro capabilities.
Below are several sample images. You could see how well it performs.
|SUPPORT LENS-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Macro O.I.S
||Pre-Order||Amazon /Adorama/ B&H|
- Focal length: 70-300mm
- Aperture range: F4.5 wide / F5.6 tele – F22
- Stabilization: Yes, Panasonic Optical Image Stabilizer
- Filter thread: 77mm
- Close focus: 0.54m (21.3″) wide / 0.74m (29.1″) tele
- Maximum magnification: 0.5x (tele)
- Diaphragm blades: 11
- Hood: Included
- Weight: 790g (1.74 lb)
- Optical construction: 17 elements in 11 groups (2 ED, 1 UED, 1 UHR)
Read more Panasonic Lens Rumors