Cosina officially announced the “NOKTON 50mm F1 Asperical”, an ultra-large aperture standard single focus lens for VM mounts.
- Achieves the brightest F1 as a full-frame interchangeable lens for Voigtlander. As a standard lens with an ultra-large aperture, a GA (grinding aspherical surface) lens is used to satisfy both the fearless styling with a reduced overall length and the lens performance.
- With the aperture F1 open, you can enjoy a very large bokeh in addition to the sharp depiction of the focal surface.
- Despite the ultra-large aperture of F1, the total length is suppressed to 55.0 mm (tip to mount surface) to suppress vignetting of the rangefinder.
- A 12-blade diaphragm is used to make the holes formed by the diaphragm blades closer to a circle.
- The attached metal hood has a bayonet-type fitting and can be mounted in reverse when stored.
- The high-precision rangefinder interlocking mechanism enables severe focusing near the maximum aperture.
- Overall length 55.0mm, maximum diameter 73.6mm, weight 484g, filter diameter 62mm, shortest shooting distance 0.9m
- The suggested retail price is 225,000 yen (excluding tax), and the release date is scheduled for January 2022.