Drive leaked the key features of the upcoming Canon RF 1200mm F8 L IS USM lens. Just take a look.
Below are the key features of Canon RF 1200mm F8L IS USM lens:
- Using two large-diameter fluorite, one super ED lens, and one ED lens, excellent resolution and contrast are achieved from the open. The UD lens is placed in the rear group to suppress the increase in chromatic aberration during close-up photography.
- Extremely lightweight and highly portable. The front group of the optical system is the same as RF600mm F4L.
- The shortest shooting distance is 4.3m.
- Image stabilization for 4 steps of effect. Three IS modes. Mode 1 that always corrects when looking through the viewfinder, mode 2 that supports panning, and mode 3 that corrects only when the shutter is released.
- Adopts SSC (Super Spectra Coating) and ASC (Air Sphere Coating) to minimize ghosts and flares.
- It supports 1.4x teleconverters and 2x teleconverters, and can extend the focal length to 1680mm F11 and 2400mm F16.
- The focus ring can be customized, and 3 types of speed can be selected during MF.
- With two focus presets, you can quickly recall two focus positions.
- The aperture blades have nine circular apertures to achieve beautiful bokeh.
- Dust-proof and drip-proof design, fluorine coating on the front lens.
Read more Canon Lens Rumors
See also 2021 Canon Lens Deals