Sigma 150-600mm F5-F6.3 DG DN OS Sport lens for Sony FE mount is coming! Today, Nokishita-C leaked the key specifications of this new zoom.
Key features of Sigma 150-600mm F5-F6.3 DG DN OS Sport lens:
- configuration of 25 elements in 15 groups,
- a minimum shooting distance of 58cm-280cm,
- a maximum shooting magnification of 1: 2.9 (at 180mm),
- and 9 aperture blades (at 180mm). (Circular aperture),
- filter size φ95mm,
- size φ109.4×263.6mm,
- weight 2100g (including tripod mount),
- teleconverter (TC-1411 / TC-2011) seems to be compatible.
This new lens has the same zoom range and F-number as the 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports for SLR cameras, but is significantly smaller and lighter. The filter size also seems to be one size smaller.
In addition, the maximum shooting magnification has also been improved from 1: 5 to 1: 2.9, so it seems to be much easier to use.
Read more Sigma Lens Rumors