The specifications of the upcoming Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 9mm F1.7 ASPH. lens is leaked online.
key specs of Leica DG Summilux 9mm F1.7 ASPH lens:
- Lens configuration: 12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 2 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)
- Shortest shooting distance: 9.5cm
- Maximum shooting magnification: 0.25x (35mm equivalent 0.5x)
- Filter diameter: 55mm
- Size: φ60.8 x 52mm
- Weight: 130g
- Dustproof and splashproof, low temperature resistant to -10 degrees
The source is a post to the Micro Four Thirds lens thread on a huge bulletin board, and the poster seems to be the usual person. According to the leaked specs, the 9mm F1.7 is a lightweight and compact lens that is quite close, so it seems to be easy to use.
Read more Panasonic Lens Rumors