Tokina has just officially announced the new Opera 50mm f/1.4 FF lens for Canon and Nikon full frame DSLR camera lens. The price is not released yet while it is already listed at B&H. This new lens will start shipping in Summer 2018.
Designed by Tokina to allow photographers to create true works of art, the opera 50mm f/1.4 FF is a fast normal-length prime lens for Canon EF-mount & Nikon F-mount DSLRs. Its especially bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers improved control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also benefits shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This lens sports a refined optical design to match contemporary high-resolution sensors in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Suiting a multimedia method of working, a ring-shaped ultrasonic motor has been used to provide fast, near-silent autofocus performance that is ideal for photograph and video applications alike. Additionally, this 50mm f/1.4 also sports a weather-sealed construction for working in inclement weather conditions.
- Notably bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and working with selective focus techniques.
- Ring-shaped ultrasonic motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance that suits both stills and video applications.
- Electric diaphragm mechanism is used for stable, consistent exposure results and benefits working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Weather-sealed construction enables working with the lens in trying environmental conditions.
- Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Ring-Shaped Ultrasonic AF Motor
- Electric Diaphragm Mechanism
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Read more Tokina lens rumors