ZhonyYi has just announced a new and improved Zhongyi Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II lens. The price is $799, designed for Sony E, Fuji X, Canon EOS-M mirrorless cameras. Here are several official sample images.
- Zhongyi Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II—$799— Adorama
- Exceptionally fast 35mm lens features an f/0.95 maximum aperture for selective focus control and working in low-light conditions.
- Designed for use with APS-C-sized image sensors, this lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 52.5mm.
- Six extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion as well as contribute to notable image sharpness and clarity.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- A ten-bladed aperture contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
Sample images: (Click to see the Zoom)