After the new Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens (Adorama/ B&H) was announced last month, there are more GF lenses are coming! According to the latest rumors from FujiRumors, at least four new Fujifilm GF lenses will be announced in next two years.
Rumored GF lenses :
- GF 35mm F2.8 (coming 2018)
- GF 20-36mm F3.5-4.5 (in 2018 this or the GF 100-200)
- GF 100-200mm F4.5-5.6 (in 2018 this or the GF 20-36)
- GF 80mm F1.4 (not in 2018 – personally I’d not expect it before 2020)
- Tilt Shift lens (coming 2018/2019)
Since Fujifilm is planning to release 2-3 GF lenses erery year, we can expect a maximum of two more lenses in 2018.
So far there are seven Fujifilm GF mount lenses on the market.
- Fujifilm GF 23mm F4 R LM WR Lens–$2,599—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Fujiifilm GF 45mm F2.8 R WR Lens–$1,699—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Fujifilm GF 63mm F2.8 R WR Lens–$1,499—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Fujifilm GF 110mm F2 R LM WR Lens–$2,799—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 R LM WR–$2,299—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Fujifilm GF 120mm F4 R LM OIS WR Macro–$2,699—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens– Adorama/ B&H
Read more Fujifilm Lens Rumors