Nikon has just officially announced the new Nikon Nikkor Z MC 50mm F2.8 lens. It is small normal-length macro lens featureing as close as 6.3″ with a true 1:1 reproduction ratio. Fill the frame with spontaneous snapshots, food photography, and more, exploring the most minute details of everyday life. This new lens costs $646.95, first available for pre-order at Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama. Below are the key features of Nikon Nikkor Z MC 50mm F2.8 lens:
- Normal-length prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.3″ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Lens barrel indicator for reproduction ratio and focus distance.
- Beautiful bokeh and background blur to isolate subject from the background.
- Fluorine coating reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Metal lens mount for durability.
- Lightweight design for easy and comfortable carrying.
Read More Nikon Lens Rumors