Today, Cosina announced they would release the Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 35mm F2 Aspherical interchangeable lens for Nikon Z mount in June 2022.
･ Voigtlander’s highest performance quasi-wide-angle lens (product page)
- Equipped with an optical system optimized for the image sensor of mirrorless cameras that use the Nikon Z mount.
- Of the 11 lenses in 9 groups, 5 abnormal partially dispersed glasses and 2 double-sided aspherical lenses are used, and a floating mechanism is also equipped.
- The 12 diaphragm blades have a special shape that is circular not only in the open F2 but also in F2.8 and F5.6.
- While thoroughly eliminating various aberrations such as axial chromatic aberration, we pursue the ultimate performance in terms of resolution and contrast reproducibility.
- An electronic contact is mounted on the lens mount to realize telecommunications between the lens and the body.
- In addition to Exif information and in-body image stabilization (3 axes), it supports 3 types of focusing support functions (focusing by changing the focus point frame color, focusing by peaking, and focusing by the enlargement button).
- By adopting an all-metal helicoid unit processed and adjusted with high precision and high-quality grease that produces appropriate torque, focusing with a smooth operation feeling is realized.
- The suggested retail price is 120,000 yen excluding tax.